Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vehicle Handling Feedback

James Peterson

This thread is for members to provide feedback on the handling of a vehicle. We ask that you be as descriptive as possible.

If you are providing feedback on more than one vehicle, please use the template for EACH individual vehicle.

Some examples of how to provide feedback following the template:

Vehicle: LEO Taurus

Acceleration/Speed: The vehicle's low end acceleration seems a little low, top speed is fine

Steering: The vehicle understeers while braking. Fine otherwise

Braking: The brakes are too strong, and the vehicle wants to flip when braking.

Suspension: the vehicle wobbles back and forth when braking and bounces all over when hitting bumps.

Grip: The vehicle glides like it's on ice when cornering and slides out of control when applying the handbrake.

Other: The texture of the vehicle flickers and the engine sound does not match. 

Template:

Vehicle:

Acceleration/Speed:

Steering:

Braking:

Suspension:

Grip:

Other:

3 minutes ago, Bernie Staff said:

Template:

Vehicle: Kuruma

Steering: needs a bit more understeer, at this point when you have some speed going it doesn't steer that well.

Can you expand on this a bit more? Understeering would mean you want it to start sliding in to a turn more easily. Is that what you mean? Also, keep in mind that cars of lower price may have speed, but they may not perform as well as things that are in the hundreds of thousands. 

Vehicle: Stratum Custom

Acceleration: I don't know if it's base or not. But would get 0-60 in one intersecton (say across Strawberry on Vespucci). Felt interesting seeing a car that fast that's more or less a station wagon. Felt it would get over 100 quickly. Tried to gauge it but could figure out a proper distance/max speed before server restart. 

52 minutes ago, Joshua Thompson said:

Vehicle: Stratum Custom

Acceleration: I don't know if it's base or not. But would get 0-60 in one intersecton (say across Strawberry on Vespucci). Felt interesting seeing a car that fast that's more or less a station wagon. Felt it would get over 100 quickly. Tried to gauge it but could figure out a proper distance/max speed before server restart. 

I'm not sure if my handling changes for those vehicles are being applied, but if it is, I can look in to it tonight. 

On 2/27/2021 at 12:32 AM, James Peterson said:

Can you expand on this a bit more? Understeering would mean you want it to start sliding in to a turn more easily. Is that what you mean? Also, keep in mind that cars of lower price may have speed, but they may not perform as well as things that are in the hundreds of thousands. 

When you go up to  a certain speed and you want to take a turn, it doesn't slide enough or turns easy. It feels like it it just wants to go forward. At least a bit more spice to it if you understand what i mean. But i get what you say, it's normal for the "cheaper" cars to be less good. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bill Brexit said:

Vehicle: Go-Postal Truck

Acceleration/Speed: OK

Steering: OK

Braking: Takes too long to slow and feels un-natural. Suggest increase breaking efficiency by 20%.

Suspension: ok

Grip: ok

Thank you for following the template so well! I'll get this knocked out shortly and it should be in server soon.

8 hours ago, Bernie Staff said:

When you go up to  a certain speed and you want to take a turn, it doesn't slide enough or turns easy. It feels like it it just wants to go forward. At least a bit more spice to it if you understand what i mean. But i get what you say, it's normal for the "cheaper" cars to be less good. 

Made some changes to the kuruma as well! Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by James Peterson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mike Popovich said:

Template:

Vehicle: Trashmaster

Grip: Drifts like a Nissan 180SX in the rain

Other: Easily drops engine health to yellow after a mediocre hit

Should be fixed next time around. Thanks for the feedback!

Vehicle: Jugular

Acceleration/Speed: Acceleration good. Top speed far too low for a 350k car couldn't get much over 120. Would like to see it 180 - 200

Steering: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

Braking: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

Suspension: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

Grip: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

• Like 1

Vehicle: Tezeract

When accelerating up to 100mph the front wheels would just spin and the vehicle would not turn at all

Other than that the car drove really nicely. It's what I expected from an all electic hypercar. Great accelearation, great handling but reasonable top speed.

Just now, Andy Wick said:

Vehicle: Jugular

Acceleration/Speed: Acceleration good. Top speed far too low for a 350k car couldn't get much over 120. Would like to see it 180 - 200

Steering: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

Braking: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

Suspension: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

Grip: Seemed good but will need to be tested at higher speed if top speed is improved

This car was one of many cars fixed when the Diamond DLC issue was fixed. Next time we're up, please give it a shot and tell me if it needs anything else!

Vehicle: Elegy Retro Custom

Acceleration/Speed: Acceleration........ good But for Speed......... I feel it could go a little faster by about 10%

Steering: Good

Braking: needs more grip when braking, it slides just a little too much basically meaning it does not feel like it has ABS 

Suspension: good

Grip: as i said for the braking

Forum Tools