Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Michael Shook

Hello everyone,

Wow, It has been a little while since I have been around! I played the character of Michael Shook. I was a command staff member of LSPD and well as the Sheriff's office at one time on Revo. My characters background is lengthy, yet pertinent! Michael Shook was a fireman and paramedic for LSFD, and his father was a narcotics officer with LSPD. Michael Shook's farther was killed in the line of duty in the city, and "Shook" as people referred to him changed jobs to join the police department. Through his first few years on the job it was noticeable that he had a passion for cleaning up the streets. Shook was promoted multiple times in a short tenure with the police department, and was eventually asked to help lead the sheriff's department in Blaine County. While at BCSO Shook helped groom the the cadets of both LSPD and BCSO, he taught many classes alongside notable members such as Barrett, Gattington and Hollywood. Michael Shook resigned in order to attend a very long and vigorous journey to become a highway patrolman. Now he's looking to return to eventually help maintain law and order across the state. 

OOC: I did quit gaming for some time in order to become a state trooper (Highway Patrolman). I was very blessed to be able to make it trough the training and the extensive FTO program. I have been a Trooper for a year now and I love it! I really look forward to server launch, and who knows I might be able to bring some of my real world Trooper experience over to SalvRP! 

• Like 6

Welcome! We never RP'd together as I started on Revo with Charli after you had already left, but you were highly talked about. One of Revo's OGs if I recall. If you do decide to be apart of LEO, that'd be awesome. We'd love to have you. Hope to see you in server!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Michael Shook said:

Hello everyone,

Wow, It has been a little while since I have been around! I played the character of Michael Shook. I was a command staff member of LSPD and well as the Sheriff's office at one time on Revo. My characters background is lengthy, yet pertinent! Michael Shook was a fireman and paramedic for LSFD, and his father was a narcotics officer with LSPD. Michael Shook's farther was killed in the line of duty in the city, and "Shook" as people referred to him changed jobs to join the police department. Through his first few years on the job it was noticeable that he had a passion for cleaning up the streets. Shook was promoted multiple times in a short tenure with the police department, and was eventually asked to help lead the sheriff's department in Blaine County. While at BCSO Shook helped groom the the cadets of both LSPD and BCSO, he taught many classes alongside notable members such as Barrett, Gattington and Hollywood. Michael Shook resigned in order to attend a very long and vigorous journey to become a highway patrolman. Now he's looking to return to eventually help maintain law and order across the state. 

OOC: I did quit gaming for some time in order to become a state trooper (Highway Patrolman). I was very blessed to be able to make it trough the training and the extensive FTO program. I have been a Trooper for a year now and I love it! I really look forward to server launch, and who knows I might be able to bring some of my real world Trooper experience over to SalvRP! 

You were one of the first people I met upon joining the community(used to go by Jeff Sutherland) and one of the people that helped me stick around for so long. You were also my FTO at the time with Renee Hasp. Glad to see you back!

• Like 1