Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Official Opening Date and Time (May 1, 2021 @ 5pm CDT / 6pm EDT)

• Server Owner

Hello everyone,

Thank you for participating in our opening date/time feedback poll. 

After reviewing the forum feedback along with internal staff and LEO/EMS polls, I have decided that we will open our doors for roleplay on May 1, 2021 at 5pm CDT / 6pm EDT. 

Although there were a high number of individuals that selected the April 30 AM option, I also realize that the poll was not multiple choice, so many of you were not able to provide other times that you would be available in addition to your first choice. 

This decision was made with all of the factors in mind of having a large EU community, combined with NA community work hours, staff availability, as well as LEO/EMS availability and my personal availability as Server Owner to be present for this server's launch. As much as I wanted to open on the promised date of April 30, I chose this time because I felt that it was the best choice to ensure we are able to take care of the community should any feature issues arise.

Thank you again to everyone who has stuck with us through the various delays. Now that we have an official time, we are ready to get started RPing with everyone! Hope to see you all there!

• Like 4